Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Idea???

Okay, also I kind of was thinking about this and haven't decided if I think it's a good idea or not, so I'm putting it out there to all of you and just know that either way is fine with me.

What do you think about having a book club one evening where we invite our husbands?

The pros for this idea (that I've thought of) are:
* I think it would be fun for our husbands to get to meet the other husbands that they would otherwise not run into
* I think it would be fun for our husbands to get to know each of us, since they probably hear stories about book club
* I think it's fun having the men around sometimes

The cons (that I've thought of so far):
* The atmosphere for that meeting would change, obviously we wouldn't talk about some things with men around
* Might be difficult getting babysitters all around
* Maybe you'd rather use date night for something more exciting than book club ;)

Anyway, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment