Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hosting Book Club

So, I've already mentioned it at the last meeting but a new small change that I want to make is that from now on I would like meetings to kind of be set on automatic at my house, just to have a set location each time.  And let's make the standard time always the first week of every month.  All of this is flexible.  When it's not working out, we can either post on here, or get ahold of everyone to find whatever fits.  And instead of everyone wondering where book club will be each month, or stressing about who will host, everyone can just count on this standard information.  If someone wants to host because of a particular theme or book or whatever they can volunteer.  If there's always a volunteer or never a volunteer, that's okay with me.  It's just nice to hang out.


No comments:

Post a Comment