Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Wizard, the Farmer and the Very Pretty Princess


This is our book selection for October.  I missed the conversation about what this book is about but it's said to be a fun quick read.  Looking forward to it!

Also, don't forget to be thinking about what you want to bring for your 'favorite thing' for our next meeting.  (I still can't decide what to do...)  If any of you are stuck like me, here's some of the suggestions from the original post:
Favorite lip gloss, favorite kitchen tool, favorite gift wrapping supply, a gift card for your favorite frozen yogurt, etc.)

Although I might feel silly asking for several gift cards with a very small amount on them, I do hope these suggestions help everyone get creative.  :)

We also discussed some scary books - let me know if anyone is interested in that list.

4 comments:

  1. "Favorite things" is such a fun book club theme! I'm so excited to host. . .don't forget to mark your calendars for November 8th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I have two parent teacher conferences that night, so I won't be there until at least 8:00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Parent/Teacher Conferences that evening, too! What time will we be starting, Ella?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wont be able to make it until 8 as well, unless something awesome happens and i get done early. :(

    ReplyDelete