Such a great book! And such a great review! I'm sorry we all stayed so late Stephanee, I hope you weren't too worn out the next day. Everything was so great though, amazing food and the time just went by so fast. I've taken out the review page on this blog, so we'll just let these posts be the reviews of the books. Overall I think there was a shared opinion of love for this book. Either that or I turned a deaf ear to any criticism since I loved this book. :) If anyone wants to post any reviews then just comment on this post.
Also, we're trying something new again. Ella has suggested doing a different activity at each meeting and she'll be hosting next month to kick it off. I think it sounds like a lot of fun and could be a new format for our meetings.
Thanks again Stephanee for the everything you did! Please post some recipes if you have any time for the amazing food you made for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment