Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Email Notifications
Hey, I just wanted you all to know that I've fixed something that I didn't realize wasn't set up properly. :) I think I've told all of you that every time someone posts on our blog it automatically sends out a notification to all of us to let us know. Well, it was only set up to my email address. So, anyway, now you all should be receiving email notifications with new posts. Well, we can only do 10 email addresses, so I've put the ones that are regulars at the meetings (sorry Em!). And I didn't make the cut either, but I think that's okay since I usually get on here regularly anyway. If anyone doesn't want the email notifications then you can either let me know and I'll fix it, or you can get on here under settings and take your email off. Anyway, I hope this helps everyone out! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment