Friday, November 4, 2011
Goose Girl Book Review
Thanks Tarakay for all the work you did for this review! Everything was great and I especially loved the princess invitations! Thanks everyone for all the great food and dessert, everything was delicious as always. And thank you Alethia for letting us use your home again! :) I think we had a great discussion of the book, it's so interesting to see everyone's perspective of what they did or didn't like. Also, I would recommend anyone that hasn't yet to read the original Goose Girl. It's interesting to see why Shannon Hale obviously chose to include certain aspects. I'll see about posting it on the website, but you can also find it free online and free through Kindle. Anyway, thanks again everyone for another great review!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This review was so much fun! TK, i love how you served us like we were Princesses! It was so weird to get served, but in a wonderful way ha ha! I added some pictures from the party under "pretty pics." So enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAnn