We had a great book review for Man Down. Thanks Jenny for the cute purse party favors, they were sooo cute! Eva has already claimed my nail polish, as expected. :) And thanks Emily for letting us have it at your house again! Awesome food, everything was great. I'm adding a recipes section to the top bar if anyone wants to start adding recipes of food items we have at bookclub (please!) Thanks again Jenny for all the work you did in preparing for this meeting. I think having everyone prepared to share something was a great idea/discussion. Also, I think I'd like to stress 'What happens in bookclub stays in bookclub!' Maybe I should change our motto as well. :) Love all you ladies and thanks again for the great night!
Cute Laura! I can't figure out how to rotate this pic!?
Some freaking amazing cookies!
Jenny and Ella
Emily and Ella
Alethia and Laura
Again with the rotating?
Awesome pic Emily- "what happens at book club stays at book club" ;)
So we had scones from JQ that were so good, delicious Chicken Salad Croissants from Ella, Alethia's awesome Strawberry Cupcakes and the amazing Cookies that Emily made. It was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment