This is our book selection for April. With thanks to Heather for the recommendation. Lots of verbal referrals for this book so it should be good. Can't wait to read it! :)
I honestly can NOT put it down! it is soo great seriously! i am soo excited for you all to read it! it is a great book so far. i am only half way through it! anyways, Love you girls! i am glad we are reading this one! YAY!
Hello ladies:) I was wondering if anyone has a copy of The Help that I could borrow. I haven't got to finish it but had to take mine back to the library?
I honestly can NOT put it down! it is soo great seriously! i am soo excited for you all to read it! it is a great book so far. i am only half way through it! anyways, Love you girls! i am glad we are reading this one! YAY!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great book! We should find a recipe for the caramel cake that Minny makes and make it for the next meeting. :)
ReplyDeleteHello ladies:) I was wondering if anyone has a copy of The Help that I could borrow. I haven't got to finish it but had to take mine back to the library?
ReplyDeleteI have it on the kindle, you could borrow if you want. Just let me know.
ReplyDelete