Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Got My Book!

Hey, I just got my book today and am super excited to start reading it!  Also, I found out that this book was made into a movie done by Disney back in 2002.  It was made for T.V. though so I don't know if I'll be able to find it, but just thought that's exciting if they thought it was a good enough book to make into a movie.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't have the book yet. I'm going to borrow Heather's as soon as she's finished with it, which I think will be very soon. Can't wait for our next meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really not liking this book! Please tell me it gets better or I won't waste my time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished the book, but it did take me a really long time to get into it. In the end I like it but I could have lived without it. Either way, I hope you still come to the next meeting! :)

    ReplyDelete